Hello from the CircuitWorx team!
Our utmost priority in these uncertain times is the well being and safety of our team, the local community, our suppliers and our clients.
We’d like to firstly reassure you that we’re fully operating with all of our resources, with our dedicated team of engineers still working on a variety of projects.
We’re continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England, below we have listed for you a few things to note about the way we’re currently working:-
– All of our Engineering Design Team are working from home; visiting the Dean Hill Park lab when absolutely necessary to carry out testing or to use lab equipment.
– The Production Team are working on site, adhering to strict social distancing and hygiene practices. We’re proud to say this is allowing for the manufacture of much needed disinfection equipment for use in hospitals worldwide.
– Deliveries can still be sent to us at Dean Hill Park, however if you’re working directly with one of our engineers you may wish to arrange a home delivery.
– We’re still welcoming new enquiries, the best way to get in touch at the moment is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can then arrange a call to hear more about your project.
– No meetings are being held at our offices, however we’re more than happy to arrange video conferencing meetings via a software of your choice!
Stay safe (and sane if possible!), keep in touch, and we look forward to working with you.
From all the team here at CircuitWorx.