CircuitWorx EDS2019 Twitter Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry per person per day. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities or Twitter accounts will void that participant’s entry.
2. All entries submitted via Twitter must mention @Circuit_Worx with the hashtag #EDS2019 and contain a photograph showing the score achieved on the CircuitWorx game.
3. All entries submitted via Twitter must comply with the Twitter Rules.
4. This competition is in no way sponsored by or endorsed by Twitter.
5. Any personal data collected through this competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the prize draw, contacting the winner and thanking the entrants, unless consent has been given by the entrant to continue receiving marketing communication from us. See our Privacy Notice for further information about GDPR compliance.
6. The winner agrees that CircuitWorx may use their name and / or company affiliation for promotional purposes. The winner agrees their full name and county may be disclosed to interested parties on request.
7. After the closing date of the competition, one entrant will be selected at random to win a luxury hamper delivered to them at a valid UK postal address. No cash prize alternative will be offered.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK.
9. This competition is not open to employees of the promoter or their families.
10. Competition promoter: CircuitByte Ltd, 7 Dean Hill Park, West Dean, Salisbury, SP5 1ET.
11. CircuitByte Ltd reserve the right to amend the rules of this competition in exceptional circumstances.
12. Entries must be received between 9am 16/10/2019 and 5pm 17/10/2019 to be entered into the prize draw.
13. The competition is free to enter, no purchase necessary.